PSS 1 OFFSHORE, PORT AND LOGISTICS TECHNOLOGIES
This specialization promotes economically effective and safe environmental exploration of the marine resources with the commercialization of innovations in areas like:
- Universal constructions and technologies for the exploration of marine resources (wind farms, mining platforms, devices for energy conversion, sea handling equipment, hyperbaric technologies)
- Vehicles and vessels to be used in the marine and coastal environmental (unmanned marine, land and air vehicles, units with a reduced impact on the environment).
- The devices, technics, monitoring systems and sea environment cleanings (systems for purifying water from oil and biological impurities, the monitoring system of the environment condition, devices, techniques and technologies for environmental protection, methods for conversions of biofuels and seaport wastes).
- Innovative ways and technological used unique natural compounds produced by sea organisms.
- Technology, devices and processes serving for improving the security and effectiveness of the transport and logistics services in the seaports and around of these areas (systems and technologies of IT and ICT for monitoring, integration, control land, sea and air transport management, energy effectiveness for transports, security systems of sailing, modern architectural and urban solutions for integration and planning of the port and shipbuilding industry, optimizations systems for ports communications).
The main goals of PSS1 are the reinforcement of the international competition and acceleration of the business growth rate of the sector of sea economy in Pomorskie voivodeship by the realization of the R&D work and creation, by using then-innovative products, technologies in the area of exploration-exploitation sea resources in an environmentally safe way.
Author: Stażysta Bruksela
The entity issuing the document:
Created: November 5, 2019
Updated: November 5, 2019